If you like caviar, fine women, or fast cars, you should own a Merino Ninja Suit. It's s less costly experience then a the aforementioned, and in out experience, every bit as satisfying. Merino wool is known for its dynamic thermal and moisture management properties, as well as its superior natural ability to resist odor. New for 2016, our proprietary Woolverino Merino alloy blends Tencel with existing Merino wool and Lycra, creating a Merino fabric that is 44 percent stronger and dries teice as fast as our old blend, not to mention that it is substantially softer than ever.
- New-Woolverino Merino Alloy Fabric
- Extra strength Tencel added to our Merino wool fabric increases life and improves rebound of fabric, prevents pilling, and dries faster.
- 4-way stretch wicking fabric
- 65% Merino 30% Tensile 5% Spandex
- Mid-weight base layer
- Superior odor resistance
- 7-panel form-fitting hood
- Full length YYK front chest zip
- Thumb loops at cuff
- Front fly-easy #1 bathroom access
- 350° YYK waist zip-easy #2 bathroom access