Re-upped and tricked out, the true twin Blunt is ready to smoke out the competition. Underfoot, the playful feel and steady stability of Flat Top, plus buttery Scoop tip and tail gives it a more progression-friendly, park-oriented ride than a Custom. The added pop of Jumper Cables and grip of Frostbite Edges deliver stepped up performance over the Descendant. Add in The Channel for easy setup with all major binding brands, and full-flavored freestyle has never been more attainable.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on a Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The rip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Fly® - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: NEW Scoop, Jumper Cables, Frostbite Edges, and Pro-Tip™
- ARTIST: Jeff Fried [www.jeffreyfried.com]