Since 1995, innovation has defined the Custom series. Now snowboarding’s one-board answer to all terrain adds Carbon Highlights to the mix for drastic weight-savings, crisper pop and, synthesized with Squeezebox, deluxe handling to pilot through the mountain’s mixed bag. Camber is the top choice for pros like Nicolas Müller and Mikkel Bang, while Flying V™ combines camber’s power with the relaxed feel and float of rocker for the best of both.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: Flying V™ - A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker over all, including between the outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- SHAPE: Directional - The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Super Fly II™ - Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduce weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: NEW 45° Carbon Highlights
- BASE: Sintered WFO - Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™, and Progressively Wider Waist Widths
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary