The Custom X equals pro-caliber performance and precision, as demanded by the likes of John Jackson and Peetu Piiroinen. The confidence is in the tech, which includes a snappy yet stable Squeezebox-powered core, competition-grade base, and 45° Carbon Highlights Hi-Voltage—our high-response fiberglass formula that’s been further refined in 2014 to be even lighter and sleeker. The hardest charging board we make, the X is the only choice in camber for riders who own podiums and stack serious footage.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: Camber - An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- SHAPE: Directional - The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Dragonfly™ with - Over 500 independent lamination, each individually oriented within the core, result in superior weight-savings strength, and energized response. Featured on the Custom X, Antler, and Cloudsplitter. with Multizone EGD - In four separate zones, the wood grain is perpendicular to the core adjacent to The Channel – the area from which a rider’s power emanates – for ultimate strength and edge control.
- FIBERGLASS: 45° Carbon Highlights Hi-Voltage
- BASE: Sintered WFO - Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Stainless Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary