Dominate the park on the NEW Descendant while you save loot for the next lift ticket. True twin shaping gives it more freestyle punch than the Clash, allowing you to ride in either direction with equal control. Softer than the Blunt, it also steps up stability and edge control with the catch-free rocker feel of Flat Top. The Channel gives you ultimate control of your stance with the fastest, most adjustable mounting system available.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on a Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The rip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Fly® - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: Pro-Tip™
- ARTIST: John David Deardourff
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary