As our most maneuverable pow stick, the Fishcuit improves upon its super nimble geometry with a revolutionary new design. The short story is NEW Filet-O-Flex and its ultra-thin profiling that creates the playful feel of a soft board without sacrificing stability, durability, or grip. Dampening pads absorb impact and create a soft, grippy platform to go bindings-free. The NEW Boat Hull nose adds ridiculous float and a smooth, surfy flow from rail to rail.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- NEW Filet-O-Flex - Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. NEW Filet-O-Fish solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durablility, and grip. A side benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding.
- BEND: S-Rocker - While the specifics of S-Rocker vary between boards, the basics are an entry rocker that extends from the nose to under your front foot, then transitions to either camber or flat between your feet. This design causes the entry rocker to lift the nose, thus improving float while maintaining momentum and stability through deep-driving pow turns and variable conditions.
- SHAPE: Directional [35MM Taper] - The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX: Directional - This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- CORE: Super Fly II™ - Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduce weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO - Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- EXTRAS: NEW Boat Hull Nose, Swallow Tail, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- RADUCTION LEVEL: 8 [Downsize 4 to 8cm From Normal Board Length] - Burton’s patented Raduction design optimizes every element – from wait width and flex profile to side cut and running length – letting you downsize up to 10cms from your normal board length. Light and lively, easy to throw around, surprisingly floaty and poppy and stable at speed – Raduction will change the way we look at board length for good.