With Malolo roots, the NEW Landlord revives the precise stomp and surfy feel that chargers like Terje have been asking for. New freeride geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge the board turns tight and quick, with entry rocker and taper for added float and flow. More precise than the Barracuda, more versatile than the Fish, it slays natural terrain with speed and style.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: S-Rocker™ - While the specifics of S-Rocker vary between boards, the basics are an entry rocker that extends from the nose to under your front foot, then transitions to either camber or flat between your feet. This design causes the entry rocker to lift the nose, thus improving float while maintaining momentum and stability through deep-driving pow turns and variable conditions.
- SHAPE: Directional [17MM Taper] - The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX: Directional - This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- CORE: Super Fly II™ - Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduce weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO - Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- EXTRAS: NEW Balanced Freeride Geometry, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™