The Spliff is a splitboard that packs big board float and stability into the nimbleness of a 148cm. The smoky secret is an optimization of waist width, flex, and board shape that allows you to downsize 8 to 10cm from normal. It's as floaty and fun as the Nug; it just splits in two for open access to untracked terrain. Be warned, this mind-shifter is not for the crusty crowd, but who gives them the right to shred all our pow?
- BEND: S-Rocker™ - While the specifics of S-Rocker vary between boards, the basics are an entry rocker that extends from the nose to under your front foot, then transitions to either camber or flat between your feet. This design causes the entry rocker to lift the nose, thus improving float while maintaining momentum and stability through deep-driving pow turns and variable conditions.
- SHAPE: Directional [5MM Taper] - The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX: Directional - This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- CORE: Super Fly II™ - Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduce weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Interface, Skins, and Crampons Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- Comes Complete with Voile Interface, Skins, and Crampons [EU Only]
- RADUCTION LEVEL: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length] - Burton’s patented Raduction design optimizes every element – from wait width and flex profile to side cut and running length – letting you downsize up to 10cms from your normal board length. Light and lively, easy to throw around, surprisingly floaty and poppy and stable at speed – Raduction will change the way we look at board length for good.
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Winner of Backcountry Magazine’s 2013 Editor’s Choice Award