A contradiction in every sense, the Hate is a soft board that handles unlike any soft board on the market. It’s all thanks to NEW Filet-O-Flex which improves the entire ride with a skate-like feel that still rips when you need it with ramped up edge-hold and durability. Flat Top combines steady stability with a catch-free feel while extra pop and snap is retained with Jumper Cables. Rail Ready™ edges round out this versatile freestyle board that outride’s most other brand’s high-end models.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- NEW Filet O Flex - Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. NEW Filet-O-Fish solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durablility, and grip. A side benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding.
- BEND: Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on a Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The rip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Fly® - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: Jumper Cables, Frostbite Edges with Rail Ready™ Edge Tune, and Flat Kicks
- ARTIST: Michael Gaughan [www.michael-gaughan.com]