The Chicklet™ is the ticket for girls who want to start snowboarding. What makes it so perfect is the Easy Rider combo of a beginner-friendly convex base and the softest flex possible so that even the lightest weight riders can master turning and stopping. No camber or rocker here, just a flat profile from nose to tail that’s extra stable for better balance and board control. Attach the Riglet accessory to the nose or tail of the 100-120cm sizes to tow her around and get her comfortable until she's ready to rock bindings.
- BEND: Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on a Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The rip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker. with Easy Rider
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Fly® - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: NEW Stink Ink
- ARTIST: Nibble or Nosh Bakery
Attach this nifty Riglet Board Reel to the nose of the youth Chopper®, Chicklet™, and After School Special snowboards and you have a quick and easy way to pull your li’l one around while they get used to standing sideways.