Flying V's combo of catch-free rocker with snappy camber makes the Custom Smalls a highly maneuverable, skill-accelerating ride. It's a step up from the Flat Top in our Super Hero Smalls and made for kids who shred everything from rails, park, and pow to those Jedi snake runs through the trees. Twin shape and twin flex give it a freestyle feel, while upgrades like the lightweight Pro-Tip™ and Super Fly® core make it worth the extra allowance.
- BEND: Flying V™ - A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker over all, including between the outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Super Fly® - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: Pro-Tip™