For girls ready to ride the entire mountain, this is a kid-friendly version of the Feelgood™ that heroes like Kelly Clark and Hannah Teter ride. Flying V™ blends the best of rocker and camber for smooth, stable, and playful performance that makes easy work of the entire trail map. Perfect for the little lady who has outgrown the Chicklet™, this hybrid design gives her the fun twin shape, speed, and weight-savings that support her steady appetite for improvement.
- BEND: Flying V™ - A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker over all, including between the outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Super Fly® - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: Pro-Tip™