Built specifically for our team riders and aspiring pros, the ProTest is tops in every respect. NEW Filet-O-Flex improves the entire ride, wrapping together a soft, skate-like feel that still rips with ramped up edge-hold and durability. The snappy suspension of camber and competition-grade base makes the ProTest a podium-ready upgrade from the Custom Smalls. It’s also the first kid’s board ever to feature The Channel for the simplest, most adjustable setup with any binding.
- NEW Filet-O-Flex - Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. NEW Filet-O-Fish solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durablility, and grip. A side benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding.
- BEND: Camber - An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Super Fly® - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EXTRAS: Pro-Tip™