Not every kid dreams of being Shaun White, but for the rest who do, this is their board. It's a downsized version of what Shaun spins to win, but is also easy to handle thanks to V-Rocker's added float and catch-free feel. The logical step for riders who’ve outgrown the Chopper® and Chicklet™, but aren’t quite ready for the competitive edge of the ProTest, the Shaun White Smalls is forgiving, fun, and ready to tackle all-terrain with equal fury.
- BEND: V-Rocker™ - Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. On select models, Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board’s overall loose and forgiving feel.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Fly® - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- ARTIST: Derek Nobbs