Whether ripping the mini park or graduating to bigger features, the easy and extra forgiving feel of the Super Hero Smalls will help you stick more tricks for the YouTube reel. Flat Top creates the effortless feeling you’d expect from rocker, but with the stepped up stability you want when playing around in the park. A higher performance step up from the Chopper® but not as aggressive as the ProTest or Custom Smalls, the Super Hero Smalls puts the emphasis on freestyle fun.
- BEND: Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on a Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The rip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Super Fly® - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: Scoop, Rail Ready™ Edge Tune, and Pro-Tip™