After downsizing 10cm and dropping in, the team couldn't get enough of the Nug, but they had a few suggestions. So we ramped up response by trimming the waist width, softened the flex slightly, and upgraded to Off-Axis Frostbite to put extra edge hold where it counts by matching the positive and negative angles of a dialed freestyle stance. The finished product is the Nug Restricted. The team choice for easy spins, quicker handling, and all-time fun, it’s also available in the snappy stability of camber or the rocker-infused freedom of Flying V™.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: Flying V™ - A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker over all, including between the outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Super Fly® - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Jumper Cables, NEW Off-Axis Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- RADUCTION LEVEL: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length] - Burton’s patented Raduction design optimizes every element – from wait width and flex