The origins of the Nug have been shrouded in secrecy. What is known about this potent little number, and all strains of Nuggetry for that matter, is that you can downsize 8 to 10cm for a quicker, more maneuverable ride. Optimized geometry means it will out-tweak, out-maneuver, and out-spin your normal board due to a complete retooling of shape, flex, and effective edge. Continuous rocker only adds to the habit-forming pleasure of riding this exotic freestyle subspecies.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: V-Rocker™ - Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. On select models, Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board’s overall loose and forgiving feel.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Super Fly® - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Jumper Cables, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, NEW Stink Ink, and Infinite Ride™
- RADUCTION LEVEL: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length] - Burton’s patented Raduction design optimizes every element – from wait width and flex profile to side cut and running length – letting you downsize up to 10cms from your normal board length. Light and lively, easy to throw around, surprisingly floaty and poppy and stable at speed – Raduction will change the way we look at board length for good.