A collaborative effort with Jeremy Jones and Zak Hale, the Parkitect offers a new breed in park performance. Off-Axis is what makes the board so nasty. This tweak in technology achieves the ultimate dialed setup with the core profiling of Squeezebox and grip of Frostbite Edges shifted to match the angles of your typical park rider’s stance. The result is better toe and heel edge grip, natural flex around the bindings, and a smoother feel during take-offs and landings.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: Camber - An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Super Fly® - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EXTRAS: Off-Axis Squeezebox, Off-Axis Frostbite, Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Winner of Transworld Snowboarding's 2013 Good Wood Award
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary