The Sherlock is the solution for ripping from stash to stash, while catching a little air along the way. It slays all obstacles with deep snow float and feel thanks to a combo of rocker/camber Flying V™ and Side Effects, putting it in the freeride class of the Barracuda but with the freestyle versatility of the Custom. This pro-level deck is the one Mikey Rencz and Mark Sollors pull from the sled when filming with their crews and just like them, it needs a steady diet of fresh snow and featured terrain to stay satisfied.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: Flying V™ - A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V offers the best of both worlds. Rocker over all, including between the outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Directional - This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- CORE: Super Fly II™ - Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduce weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Smooth Ride™, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary