Make molehills out of mountains with the pocket-sized performance of the Super Hero. Bending the rules on board length, it's highly maneuverable design packs high-powered punch in a smaller profile, letting you downsize 4 to 5cm from what you normally ride. Flat Top blends a straight and stable profile between the feet for better control with an early rise in the tip and tail for that effortless float you’d expect from rocker.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on a Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The rip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Super Fly® - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- RADUCTION LEVEL: 5 [Downsize 4 to 5cm From Normal Board Length] - Burton’s patented Raduction design optimizes every element – from wait width and flex profile to side cut and running length – letting you downsize up to 10cms from your normal board length. Light and lively, easy to throw around, surprisingly floaty and poppy and stable at speed – Raduction will change the way we look at board length for good.
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May
- Winner of Transworld Snowboarding's 2013 Good Wood