In White’s world R&D stands for Research and Domination. His competitive prowess takes him to the planet’s farthest reaches in search of precious medals. From here to there and every conceivable condition in between, camber delivers the control and responsive suspension that White’s riding demands. Frostbite Edges eat up bulletproof transitions, while the WFO base is rocket-fast in all conditions. Similar to the Custom but with a more responsive flex and slightly narrower width, the TWC Pro is the ultimate for demanding freestyle riders.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: Camber - An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- SHAPE: Directional - The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX: Directional - This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- CORE: Super Fly II™ - Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduce weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass and Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO - Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- EXTRAS: Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- ARTIST: Derek Nobbs
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary