For years splitboarding has been the domain of bearded dudes on big guns. But as more ladies seek the fitness and freedom of exploring the backcountry, they deserve a splitboard built just for them. The Anti-Social is that board. With the peaceful ride of a lightweight design and women’s-specific shape, it combines S-Rocker™ with a slightly tapered shape for fast, effortless float in deep snow and a smoother uphill glide when gaining vertical in the skintrack.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: S-Rocker™ - While the specifics of S-Rocker vary between boards, the basics are an entry rocker that extends from the nose to under your front foot, then transitions to either camber or flat between your feet. This design causes the entry rocker to lift the nose, thus improving float while maintaining momentum and stability through deep-driving pow turns and variable conditions.
SHAPE: Directional [12mm Taper] - The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- FLEX: Directional - This versatile flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- CORE: Women's-Specific True Flex Super Fly II™ Core - Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduce weight. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards. with Dualzone™ EGD™ - The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge –hold and added strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered - Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- EXTRAS: Pro-Tip™ and Infinite Ride™
- Interface, Skins, and Crampons Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- Comes Complete with Voile Interface, Skins, and Crampons [EU Only]
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary