Like stepping on a magic carpet, the Genie silences your fears, magically teaching balance and board control from the first time you strap in. Easy Rider combines a soft, mellow flex with a convex base for a virtually-catch free riding experience, while Flat Top provides a stable platform that's effortless to turn. Hands down the easiest board out there, the Genie is perfect for aspiring riders looking to build a foundation before moving on to a more performance-oriented deck like the Social or Feather.
- BEND: Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on a Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The rip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker. with Easy Rider
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Women's-Specific True Flex Fly® Core - Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: Easy Rider Edge Tune
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary