The NEW Lyric combines the continuous edge control and reliable stability of a refined rocker called Flat Top with the softer-flex and all-around forgiving feel of Cruise Control for a board that makes effortless work of the entire mountain. The Channel gets you out the door with the simplest and most adjustable way to mount any binding. Mellower than the Lip-Stick™, but for the rider whose skills have outgrown the Feather, the Lyric is ready to step up to new terrain and greater adventures.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- Cruise Control - Boosts confidence with the catch-free combo of a softer flex and mellower edge tune. On tapered boards like the Clash and Feather the nose is fully convex for all-terrain stability, whereas the twin-tip Lyric is convex at the nose and tail for freestyle fun regular or switch.
- BEND: Flat Top - Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight on a Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The rip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Women's-Specific True Flex Super Fly® Core - Lightened up and loaded with pop, this vertical sandwich of hard and soft woods saves weight and improves snap and response. Further optimized for float in our freeride focused boards, and strength in our park-focused boards.
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary