While a board like the Feather might want a stable relationship, the Social is more adventurous and laid back. The added float and playful qualities of V-Rocker™ offer a lively ride for jumping, jibbing, and pow-slashing, while the true twin design is equally skilled no matter which way you point it. Overbite Frostbite edges let you sink your teeth into snow that’s hard or soft for greater grip and control in any condition, while The Channel upgrade gives you the easiest, most adjustable setup with any binding out there.
- The Channel - is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fasted, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
- BEND: V-Rocker™ - Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. On select models, Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board’s overall loose and forgiving feel.
- SHAPE: Twin - Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, Spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balanced of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FLEX: Twin - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- CORE: Women's-Specific True Flex Fly® Core
- FIBERGLASS: Biax™
- BASE: Extruded - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- EXTRAS: Jumper Cables, Scoop, Overbite Frostbite, and Pro-Tip™
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary