Little kids demand lots of warmth. That's why the boys’ Burton Minishred Fray Jacket provides low-profile and potent Thermacore™ that strategically insulates the body, sleeves, and hood for the ultimate balance of warmth and wiggle-room. Stepping up performance, its eco-friendly Aquapel™ DWR is a chlorofluorocarbon-free water and stain-resistant fabric finish that protects the precious bodies of snowboarding’s next generation. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves extend for a fit that keeps up, while the hood snaps off for snug comfort when snoozing in the car seat. Check out the NEW Cuff-Link thumb loop that keeps junior covered when high-fiving after an awesome adventure.
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave and Polyester Micro Twill Fabrics with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [5,000MM, 5,000G]
• WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [180G Body / 120G Sleeves / 80G Hood and Collar] and Embossed Taffeta Lining
• Room-To-Grow System™
• Removable Drop Down Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
• Velcro® Closure Handwarmer and Chest Pockets
• Includes Boys' Minishred Jacket Standard Features Package