Checked bags get lost, especially when flying through Chicago, and wearing the same clothes stops being funny after day three. Avoid having to wear your buddy’s underwear by running the Burton Wheelie Flight Deck roller bag. It’s sized to meet most airline carry-on rules, yet stuffs a surprisingly large amount of gear thanks to features like volume-enhancing CRAM™ stretch zipper zones and smooth-rolling IXION™ wheels. Loaded with everything you need including the SnakeStack™ external backpack attachment, it even includes a removable laptop bag for in-flight entertainment.
• 45L [21.5in x 13in x 11in] [57cm x 34cm x 31cm]
• 8 lbs. 3.6kg
• Fabrication: 600D x 1200D Polyester Dobby
• IXION™ Wheel System
• EVA/TPU Back Panels: Lighter, Faster, Stronger
• Volume-Enhancing CRAM™ Zones
• Hideaway SnakeStack™ External Backpack Attachment
• Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
• Meets Most Airline Carry-On Size Restrictions, Those Bastards!