- Burton AK457 is from the Burton Japanese collection and we are lucky enough here at The Source to be able to offer it to our customers! These jackets will fit small so order a size up.
OVERSIZED CONTOUR™ HOOD
New large Contour ™ hood that has been adopted in the AK457 Guide Jacket is spacious sizing feature. It is also possible to adjust the fit scintigraphy hood rear, and has a design that does not interfere with riding.
TRANSCEIVER AND MICROPHONE POCKET
Antennas and radio pocket that fits, microphone pocket that can be operated from the top of the hardware while wearing the glove has been designed to link the code from the inside.
WAIST GAITER WITH JACKET-TO-PANT INTERFACE
Velcro ® with West Gator to prevent the infiltration of powder, the rubber was placed in a tight fit and the inner by rubber, would reduce the deviation in the riding. In addition, creating a further sense of unity by to stop the jacket and pants with buttons and Velcro ®, will be riding in the back country to be more comfortable.
Kazeyaame, in order to protect themselves from the snow, very important to quickly adjust the fit of the hood and hem. Cohaesive ™ system, a draw cord and fabrics are integrated with a special hardware, to implement it with smart looks.
- GORE-TEX® Pro 3-layer material (80D)
- AK457 Standard fit
- GORE-SEAM® tape processing to all of the seam (13mm and 22mm)
- YKK® waterproof mat zip
- West Gator that button and the Velcro ® connecting the jacket and pants with
- Murphy stretch powder grip
- The reinforced microphone pocket with a urethane cover
- Radio pocket
- Large Contour ™ hood NEW
- Pit zip ™
- Inner mesh goggle pocket that can be accessed without opening the center zip NEW
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Sleeves and shoulder draping
- Food cinch
- Mobile Pocket
- Path pocket ™
- Adjustable cuff closure
- Reflector print logo
- Zip guard of soft inner collar and chin
- Opening and closing easily original zip puller
- Cohaesive ™ system installed
- RECCO® system installed
- Lifetime Warranty target