When a snowboard gets this iconic, it’s understandable that it might develop a split personality. Luckily for the Custom, it’s spent the last two decades pushing the standard of what an all-mountain board can do, defying time and picking up legions of supporters and imitators. That’s why it only makes sense to celebrate its 20th birthday by giving it a splitboard sibling. Without a doubt the most versatile board ever build, with the NEW Burton Custom Split you can put two feet forward towards an all-new world of self-propelled ascents and untracked adventures.
- BEND: PurePop Camber
- SHAPE: Directional
- FLEX: Twin
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- FEATURES: Split Channel Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™,
Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton's G3 High Traction Climbing Skins
- Additional Interface Hardware Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- ARTIST: Takuya Yoshikawa
- KEY FEATURE: Renowned Japanese surfboard builder Takuya "Tappy" Yoshikawa created these wildly colorful, organic Family Tree graphics at Craig's, our in-house Vermont proto shop. Working with colored resins, Tappy's designs came to life as he glassed surf blanks from Channel Islands.