As the most iconic pow board in the Burton lineup, it was only natural for our shapers to filet the Burton Fish in search of the ultimate splitboard. Designed for dropping in first on the deepest days, the combination of a surfy double swallowtail, deeply tapered shape, and rocker float ensures the Fish Split keeps rising to the top. The Channel™ enables rapid mounting and virtually unlimited stance options, eliminating the splitting headache associated with most splitboard setups.
- BEND: Directional Flat Top
- SHAPE: Directional [30MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- FEATURES: Split Channel Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks, Side Effects, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™, Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton's G3 High Traction Climbing Skins
- Additional Interface Hardware Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- ARTIST: Takuya Yoshikawa
- KEY FEATURE: Renowned Japanese surfboard builder Takuya "Tappy" Yoshikawa created these wildly colorful, organic Family Tree graphics at Craig's, our in-house Vermont proto shop. Working with colored resins, Tappy's designs came to life as he glassed surf blanks from Channel Islands.