If high-mountain snow commandos designed a base layer for environmental adaptation, the Burton [ak] Power Grid® Hood would be their super-functional second-skin. The primary reason, aside from the stealth Black Hombre Camo colorway, is ultra-comfortable Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, which wicks and breathes at peak efficiency resulting in bone-dry performance even during heated winter activity. Precisely tuned details such as an extra-long length prevent untucking, while chafe-free Softlock Seams and Lycra® thumbhole cuffs dial it in for daily use.
• Polartec® Power Grid® 100% Polyester Fabric
• Ultimate Breathability and Next-to-Skin Comfort
• UPF 50+ Rating
• Polygiene® Stink-Proof Finish
• Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
• Lycra® Thumbhole Cuffs
• Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking