Sketchy climbs and exposed lines are Burton Driver X™ boot’s domain. Known as the most responsive boot in snowboarding, its burly demeanor is balanced by practical upgrades in warmth and comfort. A one-two punch of DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ and Sleeping Bag reflective foil captures and radiates body heat while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Total Comfort balances the power with a perfectly broken-in feel right from the start. Grippy Vibram® EcoStep™ outsoles cling to the mountain with confidence. Add it all up and you get the only choice for riders who hike, sled, guide, or patrol, as well as freestyle technicians like Terje Haakonsen.
Total Comfort Construction
· LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
· LINER: Imprint™ 3x Liner with Heat Cycle Lining, and Tuff Cuff
· CUSHIONING: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
· FLEX AND RESPONSE: 1:1 PowerUP Plus Tongue
· COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating