For riders like Danny Davis who want both high performance and full grain leather style, this special edition of the Burton Ion boot fuses genuine made-in-the-USA Red Wing® waterproof leather with the trademark features that have made this boot legendary. Proven Ion technologies such as Total Comfort and AutoCANT EST® cushioning deliver precise control and out-of-box bliss, while the NEW Life Liner is our most comfortable yet, reducing weight while improving response. The result is a highly technical boot that threads lines and stomps landings with a swagger rarely seen in snowboarding.
Total Comfort Construction
DRYRIDE Heat Cycle
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- LINER: NEW Life Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, and Tuff Cuff
- CUSHIONING: Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cushioning and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Features Genuine Red Wing Leather in a Burton Boot Construction
- This is genuine Red Wing leather and needs to be cared for accordingly. Extend the life of your boots by occasionally cleaning and treating the leather with Red Wing’s shoe cream. More info at www.redwingheritage.com.