The premier park boot in our traditional lacing lineup, the Burton Rampant combines a lightweight ride with Crossbone Cuff support for more air per ollie and easier presses. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather, while DynoLITE cushioning with EST® is weightless and low-profile for the best board feel in the business. Soft yet supportive with a flex similar to the AMB, stay comfortably connected without sacrificing the support, strength, or cushioning your all-out riding requires.
Total Comfort Construction
· LACING: Traditional with Asym Speed Hooks
· LINER: Imprint™ 2 Liner Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation with Lock-Up Inner Cuff, Velcro® Closure, and Man Fur
· CUSHIONING: DynoLITE EST® Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
· FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Crossbone Upper Cuff, GripLITE Backstay, and Medium Flex Tongue
· COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed