With an all-new look on a beautiful North American Toulipier wood PLT topsheet, the ultimate powder touring board is back. This cult favorite in the CAPiTA line is designed with a rockered nose and a flat base through a 20mm tapered tail. The Slasher’s tail sinks in deep snow, causing the nose to naturally float and transforming tiring powder days into long-lasting, incredible ones.
Ever wanted to run Charlie as a split-board? Now you can with the RFC Sustainable Touring core featuring an ABS sidewall down the centerline. This allows you to split your board for the ascent and still have full ABS sidewalls on the newly exposed sides, eliminating potential water damage and maintaining your board’s structural integrity. CAMBER TYPE: POW FK
Mono reverse camber FK for powder allows your nose to float above the snowline, while retaining power throughout the tail to stomp landings and slash the hell out of everything.TECH
- Touring Core with ABS - Ever wanted to run your Charlie Slasher as a split board but didn't want to risk the integrity of the core? The TOURING Core takes the DNA of a Charlie Slasher’s full Poplar core and adds a doublewide ABS sidewall down the centerline. This allows you the versatility to keep your Charlie intact as a powder machine, or to split it down the middle into a touring set without risking water damage to the core.
- Custom Weave Fiberglass Configuration - The CUSTOM WEAVE configuration features a resin/glass application borrowed from the marine industry, which yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing us to decrease the wood core thickness. The main focus is to save wood core weight by increasing resin performance. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return. The biaxial/triaxial fiberglass combination creates more response while increasing strength and durability. Combine this layup with one of the many additives we have available and you get a high performing board tailored to meet your style of riding.
- 2 x 30mm Carbon Fiber Beams
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base - These bases are created by taking pellets of ultra-high-molecular-weight Polyethylene and compressing them through heat and pressure. The minuscule spaces left behind absorb wax and allow for extended periods of high speed shredding as the wax wicks to the surface while you ride. This prevents your base from drying out and keeps the surface feeling freshly waxed throughout the day. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are consistently the predominant first choice of pro snowboarders worldwide.
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Sublimation + North American Toulipier Wood Topsheet
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- Full ABS Sidewalls With Silkscreened Graphics
- 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay