With three X-Games Real Snow Medals and video parts validated by multiple appearances in Snow-boarder Magazine’s Best Riders on Earth issue, Dan is respected as one of the most talented snowboarders alive. His versatile style requires the properly versatile tools for getting the job done.We made an arsenal of discipline-specific boards for him, and now we’re making them for you. This includes a reverse camber 151 for jibbing, a zero camber 154 for the terrain park and cruising resorts, and a hybrid camber 157 for powder jumps and backcountry days. All featuring our RFC Sustainable Bamboo Dual Core for increased strength and power, these boards will help you bridge the gap between man and machine.
CAMBER TYPE: FREESTYLE FK
This revolutionary all-mountain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, and elevated contact points to land and float in powder.
DBX 151DBX 154CAMBER TYPE: ZERO CAMBER
Flat camber from contact point to contact point provides a slightly looser, easier to ride feel, without reducing the effective edge that results from full rocker shapes.DBX 157CAMBER TYPE: FREERIDE FK
This revolutionary all-mountain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, and elevated contact points to land and float in powder.TECH
- RFC Sustainable Bamboo Dual Core - With Dan Brisse’s riding style in mind, the RFC SUSTAINABLE BAMBOO DUAL CORE was designed to perform when it’s all on the line. Ollie power, strength, dampening, and reliability were terms emphasized in the design room. This poplar based core has been beefed up with bamboo stringers through the inserts as well as along the edges. This increases the energy throughout the board making it more responsive and powerful. Since bamboo is one of the strongest woods available, durability goes through the roof allowing you to go bigger, faster, and jib with confidence in even the sketchiest of scenarios.
- Custom Weave Fiberglass Configuration - The CUSTOM WEAVE configuration features a resin/glass application borrowed from the marine industry, which yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing us to decrease the wood core thickness. The main focus is to save wood core weight by increasing resin performance. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return. The biaxial/triaxial fiberglass combination creates more response while increasing strength and durability. Combine this layup with one of the many additives we have available and you get a high performing board tailored to meet your style of riding.
- 4 x 20mm Pre-Cured Basalt Boosters
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base - These bases are created by taking pellets of ultra-high-molecular-weight Polyethylene and compressing them through heat and pressure. The minuscule spaces left behind absorb wax and allow for extended periods of high speed shredding as the wax wicks to the surface while you ride. This prevents your base from drying out and keeps the surface feeling freshly waxed throughout the day. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are consistently the predominant first choice of pro snowboarders worldwide.
- New Age Directional Sidecut with Death Grip (157)
- Level 6 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen Topsheet
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- Graphics by Volcom Stone
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- Full ABS Sidewalls With Silkscreened Graphics
- 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay