A CAPiTA classic, the Indoor Survival has been the go-to board in and out of the park for a wide range of riders. For 2014, the series is re-engineered from the ground up for a modern spin on a timeless deck. Updated tip and tail shapes give the board better swing weight, increased durability, and a distinct look that draws attention in the lift line. Featuring our Freestyle FK reverse camber configuration and a new RFC Sustainable wood core, these Transworld Top Ten Good Wood Award winners are some of the best-selling boards in CAPiTA’s history. CAMBER TYPE: FREESTYLE FK
This revolutionary all-mountain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, and elevated contact points to land and float in powder.
- RFC Sustainable Core - The RFC SUSTAINABLE SELECT Core is the original eco-friendly core. It’s proven track record offers an environmentally conscious consumer a sustainable alternative without sacrificing any of the energy or stability expected from a CAPiTA. These cores have been re-forestation certified by a leading environmental agency for nature and habitat sustainability, and made with a single species poplar grain for a smooth, consistent ride. Extending from edge to edge and tip to tail the wood grain has no knots or finger joints enhancing response and providing a completely uniform flex pattern.
- Special Blend EVO Tech Fiberglass Configuration - SPECIAL BLEND EVO TECH is an Eco Friendly wet lay-up process that uses a polyurethane based resin component requiring lower consumption of energy and yielding higher technical properties. This adhesion process improves the factory’s working environment, as it does not contain some of the same harsh chemical characteristics used in resins at other factories around the world. This configuration uses an optimum blend of biaxial glass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- 2 x 20mm Carbon + Kevlar Beams
- XXX[truded] Base - The XXX[TRUDED] base material takes the characteristics and manufacturing techniques used in creating normal extruded base material but due to higher pressure and temperature, increases the surface hardness to levels near most sintered bases. This increases the durability and surface strength creating a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and bombing around the mountain.
- Level 7 Metallic DeepSpace™ Silkscreen Topsheet
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay