When it comes to high-energy boards with tons of pop that are still loose and forgiving, the OutdoorLiving is the first CAPiTA that comes to mind. Widely ridden by many on the Pro and Am team, this zero camber snowboard offers a traditional running length that's perfect for resort conditions. The Outdoor Living is already packed with loads of features, but this year we've added a new RFCSustainable wood core, and upgraded it with Special Blend Evo Tech fiberglass. These durable and responsive freestyle boards have a classic true twin shape that can match everything you’ve got at a price you can afford.
CAMBER TYPE: ZERO CAMBER
Flat camber from contact point to contact point provides a slightly looser, easier to ride feel, without reducing the effective edge that results from full rocker shapes.
- RFC Sustainable Core - The RFC SUSTAINABLE SELECT Core is the original eco-friendly core. It’s proven track record offers an environmentally conscious consumer a sustainable alternative without sacrificing any of the energy or stability expected from a CAPiTA. These cores have been re-forestation certified by a leading environmental agency for nature and habitat sustainability, and made with a single species poplar grain for a smooth, consistent ride. Extending from edge to edge and tip to tail the wood grain has no knots or finger joints enhancing response and providing a completely uniform flex pattern.
- Special Blend EVO Tech Fiberglass Configuration - SPECIAL BLEND EVO TECH is an Eco Friendly wet lay-up process that uses a polyurethane based resin component requiring lower consumption of energy and yielding higher technical properties. This adhesion process improves the factory’s working environment, as it does not contain some of the same harsh chemical characteristics used in resins at other factories around the world. This configuration uses an optimum blend of biaxial glass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- 2 x 20mm Carbon + Kevlar X
- XXX[truded] Base - The XXX[TRUDED] base material takes the characteristics and manufacturing techniques used in creating normal extruded base material but due to higher pressure and temperature, increases the surface hardness to levels near most sintered bases. This increases the durability and surface strength creating a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and bombing around the mountain.
- Multitech Level 7 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + DDT Topsheet
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay