When it comes to all-terrain versatility, the Totally FK’N Awesome series has little competition. The Freeride FK hybrid camber is designed for power when you want it and float when you need it. Featuring Basalt Fiber V-Tech reinforcements and and a bomber Panda Core™ with Bamboo Power Rods in the tip and tail, this board’s durability and ollie power is unmatched. From pow and kickers to narrow chutes and loops around the park, this all terrain monster will get you into and out of every-possible situation.
CAMBER TYPE: FREERIDE FK
This revolutionary all-mountain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, and elevated contact points to land and float in powder.
- Panda Core™ with Bamboo Power Rods - The PANDA CORE™ was built for a high performance return of energy in a lightweight and versatile core. From razor sharp turns on demand, to huge ollies, this core was engineered with all-terrain technical freestyle riding in mind. Comprised of our P2 Superlight core and enhanced with inlaid Bamboo Power Rods, this high-density core is strong enough to meet the needs of the TFK’NA customer while saving considerable weight.
- Custom Weave Fiberglass Configuration - The CUSTOM WEAVE configuration features a resin/glass application borrowed from the marine industry, which yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing us to decrease the wood core thickness. The main focus is to save wood core weight by increasing resin performance. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return. The biaxial/triaxial fiberglass combination creates more response while increasing strength and durability. Combine this layup with one of the many additives we have available and you get a high performing board tailored to meet your style of riding.
- 4 x 30mm Basalt Fiber V-Tech
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base - These bases are created by taking pellets of ultra-high-molecular-weight Polyethylene and compressing them through heat and pressure. The minuscule spaces left behind absorb wax and allow for extended periods of high speed shredding as the wax wicks to the surface while you ride. This prevents your base from drying out and keeps the surface feeling freshly waxed throughout the day. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are consistently the predominant first choice of pro snowboarders worldwide.
- New Age Directional Sidecut with Death Grip
- Multitech Level 5 Metallic DeepSpace™ Silkscreen with Ash Wood Inlaid Topsheet
- Multitech™ Silkscreen + Die-cut Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- Full ABS Sidewalls With Silkscreened Graphics
- 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal Base Inlay