Airhole Ergonomic Daily Face Mask Brooklyn 3-Pack
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 19 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 4
Calgary Shawnessy: 9
Multiple layers of fabric means less chance that respiratory particles can pass through the mask. Thicker, denser fabrics do a better job than thinner, loosely woven or knit fabrics. Trying to blow out a candle can illustrate how respiratory particles can travel through different types of mask fabrics. Please note that our masks are not designed as a replacement for N95, surgical or medical grade masks. Due to the nature of the product this mask is excluded from our returns policy.
Wash your hands before handling the mask. Place onto your face by holding the ear loops, covering your nose, mouth and chin with the mask. Pinch the nose bridge to adjust the fit. Do not touch your eyes while wearing the mask. Remove and wash the mask after use. Wash your hands after removing the mask.
- Ergonomic design improves fit and comfort
- Adjustable for the perfect fit
- Size can be modified using the adjustable toggle on the ear loops
- Fine denier woven cotton (400 thread count)
- Melt blown, non-woven polypropylene
- 5.3" x 6.7" / 13.5cm x 17cm