Burton Men's Ion Boa Boot Black 2021
You Save: $131.39 (20%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 0
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Raising the bar yet again as the only men's Burton boot to feature the ultimate zonal fit control of the High-Power Focus BOA® Fit System.
Setting the bar higher in every discipline, the Burton Ion BOA® boot is the only men's model to feature the Hi-Power Focus BOA® Fit System, the pinnacle offering for effortless, precision fit. Built to charge hard across the entire mountain, the Ion is legendary for its stacked tech package, and upgraded with our Life Liner for lightweight comfort and enhanced rebound. The full feature list includes AutoCANT EST® soles for natural lower-body alignment and superior board feel, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ for enhanced warmth and moisture wicking, and ReBounce tech that reflects body heat and cushions consistently in freezing conditions.
- Liner: LIFE+ Liner, Liner Vecro Closure, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Tuff Cuff Lite
- Shell: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, Articulating Cuff, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Lacing: Dual-Zone High Power Focus BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler™
- Welded backstay increases support and durability, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Outsole/Cushioning: EST®-optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort. Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Response: 8
Dual-Zone High Power Focus BOA®
Dual-Zone High Power Focus BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler™ technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
Tuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe
Life Liner uses lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding
DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
EST®-optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
8 (1-10 Scale)