Burton Family Tree Straight Chuter 2021
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Designed to drop where others won't, this big-gun inspired shape is all about speed and control in big terrain.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape/flex: Directional, 18mm Taper, Directional
- Core: DragonFly 600G Core with Multizone EGD,Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/Base: 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage,Recycled Sintered WFO
- Extras: The Channel®, Super Sap® Epoxy, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
- Artist: Ty Williams ty-williams.com
- Personality: 4 - 7 (Medium - Aggressive)
- Terrain: Park: 4, Groomers: 5, Powder: 10
This board bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. This bend caters to those who like the attributes of traditional camber but want something that will get up to speed and float easier in powder.
A tapered directional board is similar to a directional board but the tail has a smaller width than the nose. Due to the fact that the nose and tail are almost completely different, these boards are more surfy and meant to be ridden in one direction with the stance set back for ultimate float in powder.
4 - 7 (1-10 Scale)
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.