Burton Fish 3D Directional Flat Top 2021
You Save: $162.00 (30%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Go deep or go home on this surf-inspired powder board made for the deepest days on the mountain.
- Bend: Directional Flat Top
- Shape/flex: Directional, 30mm Taper, Directional
- Core: Super Fly II 700G Core with Dualzone EGD
- Personality: 3 - 6 (Medium)
- Fiberglass/base: 45° Carbon Highlights,Sintered WFO
- Extras: The Channel®, Super Sap® Epoxy, Infinite Ride
Directional Flat Top
This features a longer entry rocker in the nose that transitions into a flat section just before your front foot for the remainder of the board. This will be the most powder specific board bend as it promotes lift and float for deeper days while not lacking stability and control.
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
3 - 6 (1-10 Scale)
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.