Burton Women's Feelgood Flying V Snowboard 2023
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 1
Calgary Shawnessy: 1
Rider-proven and continually updated, this board sets the standard for all-mountain riding.
Backed by Kelly Clark, the women's Burton Feelgood Snowboard has been the defining force in women's snowboarding for two decades. It boasts a unique shape, matched with positively powerful pop for Ferrari-like handing. Directional shaping navigates easily through variable conditions, making this our number one board for conquering all terrain. Available with the stable suspension of camber or the rocker-infused freedom of Flying V, the Feelgood is a perfect match for aspiring pros or just riders who demand every advantage.
About the graphic: Reflecting on a backcountry mission they shared, Burton photographer Jesse Dawson captures the happy place for team rider Kelly Clark with a shot of Clark’s home turf at Mammoth Mountain. Fitting for the spirited ride of the Feelgood.
Profile: Hybrid Camber
- All Mountain Directional Shape: Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II™ 700G Core: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Carbon I-Beam™: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred, with an ultralight carbon backbone for increased pop and longitudinal snap
- Sintered WFO Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
Profile: Hybrid Camber
The perfect rocker/camber hybrid. Shortened rocker between inserts and camber underfoot with rockered tip/tail for control/precision/float.
A smooth, reliable ride.
Directional shapes generally feature a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail. These shapes thrive in an all-mountain environment, as they possess the ability to ride more smoothly than their twin-tip counterparts and behave more reliably in variable snow conditions, anywhere from choppy snow to deeper powder. More twin-looking directional shapes where the difference between nose and tail appear minimal will perform best as crossover freestyle snowboards for those looking to still access the park, while more exaggerated differences will excel for additional float in deep powder.
Flex: 4 - 6 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at it's finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.