Burton Women's Gore-Tex Mitt Almandine 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 6 Left in Stock!
We ask a lot of our hands during a day on the mountain. If you are someone who rides regardless of the weather, the women's Burton GORE-TEX Mitts are for you. They offer set-it-and-forget-it coverage that you can count on to ride day in and day out without having to worry about whether your hands can weather the weather.
- DRYRIDE two-layer shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Screen Grab® PU synthetic thumb and palm for total touchscreen control; Soft nose wipe on thumb
- GORE-TEX Plus Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof, and breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.
- Thermacore insulation turns up the heat without adding bulk or reducing mobility. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands; Screen Grab® liner is removable and features four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility and device control
- Extended gauntlet for added coverage; Adjustable wrist cinch; Additional heater/vent pocket
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit; D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash
- bluesign® approved materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.