Giro Orbit Spherical MIPS Helmet - Matte Black 2022
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Calgary 11th Avenue: 2
Calgary Shawnessy: 0
Fit: In-Form 2 Fit System
Certification: CE EN1077
The All-In-One Look
The Orbit Spherical® shield helmet offers comfort on the mountain while boasting a futuristic look with modern performance features. You can easily pull the shield out and over the helmet and back down without any fuss - a great option for those who wear glasses. You're also sure to appreciate the VIVID lens that's seamlessly integrated with the helmet, Mips® Spherical technology which aids in the reduction of rotational energy during impacts, and Thermostat Control so you can manage the temperature within.
If you've been having problems with goggle inserts, contact lenses, or wearing your glasses with your goggles, the orbit spherical® shield helmet is here to offer you comfort on the mountain.
- Seamlessly Integrated Shield: The seamlessly integrated VIVID shield aligns below the helmet brim, incorporating "Stack Vent" technology. It's been engineered to fit perfectly to your face to prevent wind and snow from entering the helmet while eliminating fogging.
- Articulated Shield: The VIVID shield easily pulls out and over the helmet and back down. It sits securely on top of the helmet and provides a perfect fit on the face when in the down position.
- VIVID Lens Technology With Optics By Zeiss: VIVID is a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with Zeiss Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition.
- VIVID lens technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. VIVID essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- Spherical Technology: Spherical technology's ball-and-socket design, powered by MIPS, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. It also eliminates contact with hard plastic or slip-planes against the skin.
- In-Form 2 Fit System: The In-form 2 fit system is lighter and lower-profile than the original, and easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability.
- Thermostat Control: Thermostat control adjustable venting allows you to custom-tune your airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Hybrid Construction: Hybrid construction merges a durable ventilated Hard Shell upper with in In-mold construction lower shell plus sidewalls for added protection and style. With hybrid construction the helmet is beefed up for added durability while remaining lightweight. Hybrid construction also features an impact-absorbing and lightweight EPS foam liner
- Thermostat Control: Stack venting
- Construction: Spherical technology / Hybrid construction
- Adjustable Fit System: In form 2 fit system