Niche Women's Minx Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The Minx is the perfect companion for all-day park sessions, fluffy powder days, and everything inbetween. It floats well in powder, is soft enough to press, yet stable enough to hit jumps, and really... any other terrain you’d like to enjoy. The Minx is an extremely lightweight true twin with a centered stance. The basalt strngers within the sustainale wood core make the board super poppy and also add vibration dampening, ensuring a smooth ride. Plus, the flat camber makes it virtually impossiblbe for you to catch your edge!
Terrain: All Mountain/Park
Response: Medium Responsive
- 2X Traction Bumps: Extra edge contact points to give your board more edge control and stability, especially in icy conditions.
- Basalt stringers: A replacement for carbon fiber with similar characteristics; 1 straight Basalt Stringer is strung tip-to-tail to increase pop for jumping, torsional snapback for smoother carving AND stability at speed by damping those nasty vibrations.
- Sintered Base: Water based inks. Accelerates quickly, carries speed, stays strong, smooth and durable.
Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resin: More elastic and snappier than normal resin, dampens vibrations, extremely high adhesion properties to help
keep your board from delaminating
- Recycled bases, sidewalls and edges.
- Locally sourced, sustainably harvested wood cores.
- Lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet; direct digital print with non-toxic, solvent-free inks.
Profile: Flat To Early Rise Rocker
The perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber, allows you to float better in pow compared to traditional camber, while still having a loose, playful feel with maintained edge control
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Flex: 4 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at its finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.