Nitro Men's Cannon Snowboard 2024
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
- Shape: Tapered Swallowtail
- Rocker: Cam-Out Camber
- Width: Mid-Wide
- Flex: All Terrain - The most versatile flex pattern, combining Nitro’s signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Sidecut: Progressive - A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail: The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area.
- PowerCore II: The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Standard Core Profile
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Shape by: Tommy Delago
Graphic: Paul Brown & Bryan Fox
Profile: Cam-Out Camber
Cam-Out Camber is basically a Trüe Camber with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
Shape: Directional Tapered
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. The tail sinks in pow for better float and quicker turns.
A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation with a surfy feel in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
Flex: 7 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power. Precision. Control.
Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base
Utilizing a new base material compound, we have been able to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher on-snow speeds.
For more information, please visit our Returns and Exchanges Page.