Pros know snowboarders are asymmetrical from front to back, and turn mechanics are vastly different from toe side to heel side. Crepel, Warbington, Blake Paul and the Weird Science Team at Gnu have incorporated 4 unique balancing design concepts that harmonize and harness our natural bio-mechanics, and built them into the award winning Rider’s Choice.
Points of Pickle:
- Deeper Heel Side Sidecut
- Asym. "Pickle Barrel" Core, Softer Heel Side Flex
- Asym. Contact Angles, Shorter Heel Side Edge Contact
- Asym. Tip and Tail Shapes
C2 Banana camber combo geometries provide confidence building end-to-end stability, pop and control at critical moments, Banana tech provides incredible float in pow and limitless catch free freestyle progression. Your jib board is your pow board, your pow board is your park board!
ART / DESIGN:
Tim Franz's gear, Zimmerman's Photo, Pinski's dream, Bish’s love.
- Twin Freestyle / Freeride
- C2 PBTX Banana / Camber Combination
- A.S.S. Tech Asymmetric designs
- Core: Polonia, Great Lakes Aspen, Columbian Gold and Rocky Mtn Aspen
- UHMW Sidewalls
- Sintered Base
- Flex 5-7 (depending on size)