The human Body is Asymmetric. Turn mechanics for toe and heel side are completely different. The angle of attack you can achieve on a toe side turn is much steeper than what is possible on a heel side turn because of ankle, knee and hip dynamics. Your toes are like fingers offering much more refined micro managed edge control on a toe side turn. Your heels line up directly under your ankle and legs offering a powerful direct connection to the heel side edge.
Points of Pickle:
- Smart Formula Asymmetric Magne-Traction
- Deeper Heel Side Sidecut
- Asym. "Pickle Barrel" Core, Softer Heelside Flex
We have built the Smart Pickle in harmony with nature and around how you activate
ART / DESIGN:
This graphic was a happening between two visual experimenters: Matt French and Gnu art director Tim Karpinski. Collaborating back and forth from different states of mind.
- Twin Asymmetric All Terrain Freestyle
- SMART PBTX
- New Asymmetric "Smart Formula" Magne-Traction
- Core: Polonia, Great Lakes Aspen, and Columbian Gold
- UHMW Sidewalls
- Sintered Base
- Flex 5.5-6.5 (depending on size)